YCYC

20050823

I've been screwing things up recently, damn. Since the day I could actually say "Happy Birthday" to my mother, I've never once missed it. Yet, I missed it this year. It's today, and it totally slipped my mind. As in, totally. In the past, no matter how busy I was, I would always somehow manage to remember, and get her a small gift at the very least. This time round, I didn't remember, till she jokingly asked "Where's my present?" I even had the audacity to ask her, "What present?" Then I remembered, it's the 23rd of August, it's my mother's birthday. Even my sister wished her. I'm ungrateful, seriously.

Come to think of it, all I did on my father's birthday was to call and wish him.

Then there's my sister, who's currently staying at my father's place. I've never been a good brother to her, I guess. If I had tried a little harder, she might have turned out much better.

I don't know what else to say. Even if I did I don't feel like typing on. To my family, though they'll never read this, I'm sorry. I sort of hate being so busy with school now.

No comments: