YCYC

20040913

To A Friend Of Mine (You Know Who You Are!)

Hey boy, if you read this, do cheer up man. There're many fishes in the sea. I know, that was a special fish, but hey, life goes on. Since there's no special fish now, look for a special tree. There're many trees in the forest. Someday there might be someone you like, who reciprocates your feelings for her. Then you two can fall in love, and you'll probably be in paradise making love too. Lol. Joking. Cheer up man! The "hia dis" will be there for you. There're more important things in life too. Be glad she was honest with you ^_^. My father told me, at this age, relationships should only take up 30% of our time at most. To all girls out there, no offense. I think he's right, although you probably can't do it. Just like me. Lol. Great guys think alike! But yeah, seriously, we still got to study, do well in life and shit. Still have parents to repay, yeah? Friends too. One day I'm going to help all my friends who are in need, you too, right? This quote, is for you.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. - John Wooden

Alright? Tomorrow will be a better day. I want a girl too though, damn it. Fuck. I would have posted on your blog itself if not for the fact I've to register. Anyway, it would make you proud to read this :p. Lol.

No comments: