YCYC

20040914

Tonight, I Celebrate Alone

Was talking to a guy friend of mine online just now, he's very down :(. Hope he gets better. I think, break-ups either make or break a person. Also talked to someone else, who's very sad after a break-up. Damn. Seriously, break-ups either make you a stronger person, or they completely destroy your self-esteem, and your life. It depends on how you take it, and who was there for you when it happens I think. For me, I was lucky. It destroyed my self-esteem for a while, but my good friends and parents were all there. Even my sister was. Anyway, the 13th and 14th of every month is very special to me, cause she left me on the 13th, and on the 14th we met and talked through things. You know, even when you deny, memories are always within you. You can forget them by playing soccer with your friends, by drinking. But when you sleep, they appear you in your dreams. Your ex-sweet-perfect-girlfriend, holding your hands, smiling at you, saying "I love you", hugging you, falling down, crying, everything. It just happens. Sometimes I think, maybe I don't really want to forget her. She's been a great girl for 2 years.

You know, in my current state, I only judge everything by its cover. Sometimes I see the ugliness in a beautiful person, and beauty in a ugly person, but that's rare. Damn I really can't understand myself at times. Anyway, good luck to Mr VP and "Daphnie". LOL.

Heh, the song "Tonight I Celebrate My Love" by Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack is nice. But tonight, I celebrate alone.

No comments: