YCYC

20050803

For An Idiot

Damn it, when did I become a gift?
So I'm the present, and we're the future? =P

I've no idea if it's "mooshy" or "marshy",
But I know for sure you're very mushy =X

And when I looked into your eyes on that every night
Everything around me suddenly felt so right

Sorry that I can't always accompany you
But hey, I'll never stop missing you

It was fun being funny and seeing you laugh
Wondering if I was being too crude or rough

If you love my laugh and smile
I don't mind going that extra mile

Every night before I go to sleep
I think of how you'll look asleep

And every time I suddenly sneeze
I know, it's because it's me you miss =P

So please don't worry about making me mad
I might have a temper, but it's not that bad

When you think back on that very day
Know that I'm missing you in every way

Damn it, it's really hard to rhyme
So I'm just going to try harder next time

- August 3, 2005

No comments: