YCYC

20060605

5 Days Left...

Raj entered NS last Friday, followed by Maclean on Saturday, and I'm next. It's a really weird feeling. Maclean called and told me it's been fun for him so far and stuff, so yup ^_^. Anyway, it's not about the training or anything that really bothers me, it's the fact that I won't be able to spend any time with my loved ones. I think I'm really going to miss everyone, especially my parents and Geri =(.

I don't think I'll be blogging much over the next few days. Wednesday's graduation, then I'm going to have as much fun as I can have on Thursday and Friday, then I'm in =). Even now it feels weird not seeing Maclean or Raj online. Anyway, to all my friends, have fun while you can! Especially the guys. After NS, most of us will either be studying or working, and either way it won't be very fun I think. So yup, enjoy while you can.

To Maclean and Raj, when you book out on the 17th and read this (if you don't get confined =P), all the best in NS. I'll probably be seeing the two of you around, since we're all in BMTC School 1. Going to be funny seeing everyone's hairless head (actual head, not dickhead). Please control your temper and ego respectively =).

To Gregory, stop being to pedo =P. People change, so sometimes it's better not to cling too much to the past. Anyway it'd be good if you can be a little more serious with stuff sometimes =). Have fun till September 9! It'll be your turn to enter NS then ^_^.

To Nicholas, all the best for your bowling tournaments. Control your temper a little sometimes. I've a screwed up temper as well but it has more or less soften over the years. Have fun till July =P. Damn you'll still POP before me anyway =(.

To Amir, study hard, clear this semester, and enter NS as soon as possible! All the best with whichever girl you're trying to chase, but stay focused on stuff like studies and your drumming. What's right for you might not be right for her, so yup. Cheer up, don't be so down over girl stuff!

To Rayhan, stay cool =P. See you in July! Hope you save up enough money soon to buy your electric guitar. Maclean's bunk mate brought a guitar into NS! It's allowed!

To all my HDKs, I doubt you'll read this, but if you do, have fun in NS! Kelvin, don't let the BGR stuff bother you too much while you're in NS. Go for the best while in NS, I'm sure you'll make it. Joven, you're already in NS, so I don't know what to say. Hope you have fun =D! Boon Tiong, sorry we're entering before you =P. Have fun till September! Hong Wen, thanks for the help with the lock. Good luck with your girl! Anyway, you're also in NS already, so just hope you're having fun!

To my sister, please be a good girl while I'm away =).

To my dearest Geri, you know I'll miss you! I'd rather tell you in person or in a letter, this is just too public for mushy stuff =P. I love you! *hugs*

To all my friends, I'm going to miss you all! Sorry I can't list everyone out, don't know what to say. All the best! =)

Anyway, the following are some pictures we took before Maclean and Raj booked in (forgive the quality. night time + handphone camera + imageshack resizing = not very good quality)...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's all =)! Too bad that Jeremy and Rayhan had to leave early, and Nicholas couldn't join us =(.

No comments: