YCYC

20080504

Update!

Ok, finally an update =). Here's a rundown on my goals and targets for the next 2/3 months.

- Signed up for Class 3. Finally -_-. Parents been asking me, and I've been wondering what the heck I'm going to do for the 2 months after I ORD, and before the start of uni. So I thought, why not? BTT's on 21st of this month, hopefully I pass. Intending to get the license within the next 3 months.

- Exercise and get fitter with each passing day =).

- Finish my books on handwriting analysis. Actually I've finished them, but not thorough enough.

- Update myself on programming/computing related stuff.

Why the sudden goals/targets? I've been thinking, how to improve myself? What skills do I need? What do I like to do? How can I be better? Then I realised, I suck -_-. So yup.

Anyway, I've been sick for the past 3 days, so yup =(. Feeling much better now, should recover soon =). Camp life's been pretty screwed recently. Some people just don't understand anything.

Nevertheless, I feel alive! Get a driving license, get fit, get healthy, learn more stuff every day! Yay! Hahaha =).

Anyway, Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay's really funny. I liked White Castle more though, but G. Bay's worth watching =)! Ironman's pretty good as well. Oh ya, Superhero Movie is a complete waste of money. Ah, the freedom and joys of being on leave ^_^.

No comments: