YCYC

20090819

You think you’re on the right track, that you’re focused, then you realised you’ve been using the wrong map all along. What next?

I seriously need to reconsider my priorities but life moves at a pace far too quickly for me to catch up. Time to change lanes I guess. Time to let go.

At times I wish I was better-natured. I hate it when I lose or get close to losing my temper.

But oh well, life’s just a joke sometimes. A big joke. Sometimes I think it’s true that a leopard cannot change its spots.

I read that the purpose of life is a life of purpose, but I’m unable to define “purpose”. I never seem to be contented, despite some of my achievements. I don’t seem to appreciate many things. It’s like there’s never enough. I feel like skipping school tomorrow.

Ah, screw it :).

The truth is I love conflicts. I think conflicts promote progress. Too bad I often find myself avoiding them as well. For some reason I don’t know. Acting nice, maybe.

No comments: