YCYC

20041219

Reflections

This is going to be about my polytechnic life so far, since 1.1.

1.1
The first person I got to know was Fahmi. I thought we got along well since both of us were rather inclined in computer stuff. However, during the INETCF project, I realised how proud and egoistic he is, and thus, we ended up submitting 2 totally different sites, although we're supposedly in the same group. Even worse, I could've sworn his is a template from some of the sites, yet he insists on doing it himself. He always boasts about his Flash and Dreamweaver, but I seriously think he sucks. Selfish too. Doesn't even bother helping his own friend, Khalid, when his CD couldn't work. Accused Gregory of copying his work too. Highly anti-social. Private studies would suit him better. The second person I got to know was Maclean, and till today we're good friends. I've the utmost respect for him, after what he's been through. Unfortunately, most fuckers only see his vulgar self. He's one of the few friends whom you can count on, that's for sure. I can't remember who was next, but from there came Timothy, Alex, Alvinder, Gregory, and the rest. Anyway, all was well initially, but Timothy and Alvinder had to start doubting Maclean, and started spreading rumors about Maclean lying about his past and shit. For a long time, I kept everything from Maclean, trying to knock some sense into Alvinder and Timothy. But they went too far. Even told their friends like Ismail and Mogan and who knows what else. Even came up with some FUCKED UP plan trying to "expose" Maclean. Hypocrites, and you didn't even have the guts to admit anything =). Anyway, the semester didn't end very well, with Timothy and Alvinder on one side with some others, and me and the rest on the other side. I think nothing else significant happened.

1.2
My 1.2 class was filled with PRCs and some really irritating fucked-ups. Thankfully, my old buddy, Kelvin, was with me. We also made friends with a girl called Evelyn, some hip-hop fanatic. Lol. 1.2 was rather boring. But things went well. Met up with Maclean and the rest from time to time, sometimes with Timothy and Alvinder, aka hypocrite gang tagging along. I guess that's about it.

2.1
As luck would have it, I ended up in a class with Gregory, Maclean, Tiong Guan, Jian Feng, Willie, and a few more of my 1.1 classmates. And Alvinder! And he's in my group. And he did nothing. Anyway, I talked to him about the past, told him to apologise to Maclean and stuff but nothing happened I guess. I think I talked to him in 1.2 in fact, not 2.1. Anyway, it was the most stressful semester I've ever had. Largely due to my group mates doing nothing, and giving me half-assed work. Other than Maclean, none of them really tried. Alvinder didn't even DO. Amazing. Thankfully I cleared the papers, together with everyone else. But Maclean had to fail Math =(, and someone whom I shall not name had to insult him recently. Someone we all treated as a friend.

2.2
I'll write about it when it ends.

That's all. Have fun folks. I usually blog without people's names in it, but I'm getting tired of using him, her, etc. Using the name is so much easier.

Anyway, about some of my friends, I know very well I'm just a tool to you. I'm just keeping quiet, because as you use me to help you pass your exams, I learn a lot more stuff than you. Knowledge is power =). Just don't go too far.

No comments: