YCYC

20071108

Update... =)

Hi all, it's been a while since I blogged. Honestly, I always feel like there's so much to write, but the moment I start writing, I don't know what to write, or how to start. And right now, I'm facing yet another similar situation, but heck I'm going to write anyway.

I realised that in the midst of being focused on my work, I tend to forget about the more important things in life, such as my loved ones. And the stupid thing is I always regret at the end of the day. Sometimes I'm so engrossed in my work that by the time I done, then I'd realise that it's the end of the day.

And time and again I keep telling myself it's not worth it, it's not worth it. But I still keep doing it. And what's the price of it all? I barely contact my parents while in camp, and recently I haven't been spending much time with Geri. To be honest I think I've been letting her down recently, and I'd like to apologise to her =(.

I don't really know what to write now, just that I'm really thankful to have such wonderful friends and family by my side, and a really great girlfriend =)!

No comments: