YCYC

20091004

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. - Oprah Winfrey

How true :). I had a wonderful evening/night with Geri the Bun and my awesome friends who I’m sure are willing to take the bus with me :P.

Also, I actually found the RMIT event pretty enjoyable, although I was only involved in like 0.0001% of it. For some reason the way the students behave made me smile, even though I usually dislike noise. I think it’s because it reminds me of my polytechnic days, something I can never dream of seeing in my own school, very sadly.

Geri is an awesome speaker :P! I’m so proud of my Bun! Haha :D. Words can’t describe how awesome she is to me ^^.

On another note, I watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs with Geri yesterday. It’s a VERY good show :). I think it’s especially true that sometimes we find it very hard to express what we really feel, and end up using corny words, or worse, hurtful words, when what we really want to say is, “I care. Please be fine.” With that said, I think it’s better that we are this way, instead of the crap I hear in life sometimes, like “You’re the best, bro.” every single time they meet, or some other similar crap, you know what I mean. On the other hand, of course it’s good to speak your mind/heart more often :). Just don’t be a wanna-be :P.

I accept the very sad fact that I don’t like my school life. You know it sucks when I like my modules more than some of the people I know :). Not like it matters a lot to me anymore. Some things just aren’t worth your time. Don’t even bother to try and understand. If people like to cause pain and drama for themselves, why should you care?

Also, I was a partial fashion disaster today. I’ve learnt my lesson not to mix stripes with checkers :P, although I still think it looked pretty ok *beams with pride*. Thanks for the advice though :D.

With regards to my midterm, I shall work harder :).

No comments: