YCYC

20091119

2Do

While I’m taking a break from studying, and relaxing a little before going to sleep, here’s a list of stuff I intend to do this holiday:

Geeky Stuff:

  1. Set up Windows 7 and Ubuntu 9.10 (Dual-boot).
  2. Set up Android build environment in Ubuntu 9.10 so I can contribute to some of the system apps, hopefully.
  3. Code out an Android program, will release more details when it’s more solidified.

Personal:

  1. Exercise at least 3 times a week. I feel flabby.

Relationships:

  1. Spend more time with Bunny Geri <3.
  2. Learn rollerblading from/with her :P.
  3. Batam with The Guys?
  4. Catch up with Kelvin and the rest of the HDKs.

Seems quite reasonable to achieve all of them. Good night world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=creative ct7240 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg