YCYC

20080831

Some Jokes...

I was browsing through the Neowin forums and reading some jokes when I came across some I really like =P. All credits goes to Neowin Forums.

Chicken Sandwiches:
A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends.

Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch.They discovered that they both brought chicken sandwiches every day!This went on all through the fourth and fifth grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.

He said, "Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?"

She said "I love it but I have to stop eating it.""Why?" he asked. She pointed to her lap and said "Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!"

"Let me see" he said. "Okay" and she pulled up her skirt. He looked and said, "That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken."

He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter.

He said to the little girl, "I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches,I'm starting to get feathers down there too!"

She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her.

She said, "Oh, my God, it's too late for you! You've already got the neck and the gizzards."

Source: http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=662514


Imagine That:

This guy was watching TV as his wife was out cutting the grass during the hot summer. He finally worked up the energy to go out and ask his wife what was for supper.

Well, his missus was quite irritated about him sitting in the air conditioned house all day while she did all the work, so she scolded him. “I can’t believe you’re asking me about supper right now! Imagine I’m out of town, go inside and figure dinner out yourself.”

So he went back in the house and fixed himself a big steak, with potatoes, garlic bread and tall glass of iced tea.

The wife finally walked in about the time he was finishing up and asked him, “You fixed something to eat? So where is mine?”

“Huh? I thought you were out of town.”

Source: http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=663248


Punctuation Is Powerful:



As you can see, we need each other! =P

Also, I love this post by one of the members, Abhishek Kapoor:
"Apparently, women need to feel loved to have sex and men need to have sex to feel loved, so the basic act of continuing the species requires a lie from one of you."



Source: http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=663636

No comments: