YCYC

20080807

Tag???

Doing this after I realised my dearest Geri tagged me (to prove that I love her passionately). I think Mac tagged me too -_-/

1. What are your nicknames?
YC, Soh, Wysie

2. What do you do before bedtime?
Computer, cards, sometimes books? Think of Geri =).

3. How late did you stay up last night and why?
2am, just can't sleep sometimes. The night is always young.

4. What color of shirt are you wearing right now?
Beige.

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
People see me as an extrovert but the truth is I'm an introvert. I find it hard to express myself.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Of course being loved by someone is more blessed, especially when you love that someone too =).

7. Do you trust easily?
Way too easily, despite my mind telling my heart not to.

8. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Give up and move on, and wish them all the best in my heart. Life sucks sometimes after all.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes, the fact that my personal time is basically reduced to nothing. I miss my dearest and friends already.

10. Do you have a good body-image?
I'm not exactly tall, but nevertheless, I work hard on my body. I would like to think yes, although the mirror tells me otherwise =P.

11. Is being tagged fun?
Sort of.

12. What websites do you visit daily?
Everywhere.

13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My dearest Geri, parents, sister, and friends.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's a stupid pui pui =P.

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is

16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Any graphic tee with my favourite pair of denim jeans.

17. What's better: to give or to receive?
Giving, I hate to owe others a favour.

18. What's the first thing you notice in people?
For guys, their dressing, and how they carry themselves. For girls, their smile. Nothing beats a genuine smile/laugh =).

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Handphone, and my pack of c****.

20. What should you be doing right now?
Bathing, and then sleep. I'm so burnt out.

- E N D -

EVERYONE whom I know, please do this if you read it. It'd be my pleasure to read =).

No comments: