YCYC

20050928

Aftermath

Ok, I don't exactly feel happy, because it wasn't us who got to present =(. It went well anyway, so yup... =). I want to write about other things anyway.

So it's 4.30am and I'm awake. I don't have to be early for school or anything later on. Yay!

I don't know what's going on in this world anymore. There're people that I wish I could get rid of, seriously. I don't even know why they want to act all familiar with me and shit when they're causing me so much trouble. Fucking hell I wish you would just get out of my life. I don't really know you anyway, and don't intend to know you that well. When you tried committing suicide, why didn't you die?

You aren't even 18, yet you're talking about stuff like loving someone forever, being just someone's tool, and whatnots. Get a hold of your hormones. Your friends are pretty cool too. "i wan euu shoo muchh butt i dunch thinkx euu wan mii animoree" Oh my god, my eyes. You talk about loving someone and shit, when you obviously have no love for your parents.

What the fuck is wrong with you all? Making use of others' sufferings for your own happiness. Read between the lines, maybe you know I'm talking about you, or maybe you don't. It doesn't matter, it's just a rant, and this isn't really targetted at anyone in particular.

You know, sometimes it's weird when someone you didn't even notice back then suddenly becomes someone that's constantly on your mind, and in a very bad way. Back then = 3 years or so. It sucks, and the worst of all, you didn't even have a say in it. It wasn't your choice. Like, A makes friends with someone you treasure a lot, and leads your loved one astray. A.

^_^

No comments: