YCYC

20050526

Finally An Update!

HI ALL, I'm updating, finally =). Been pretty busy for the past 2 weeks or so. The CEN Initialisation went well, although some, or should I say most, of the students weren't exactly enthusiastic =(. The ENG Orientation that took place after that was pretty fun as well. Got to make some friends, and whatnots. You see the amount of passion some people have, and you can't help but respect them.

Anyway, started working on Tuesday, although I didn't work today (Wednesday). Woke up feeling giddy, so yeah. I had a haircut yesterday, might be due to that. Lol. Now I look like an army boy =(. On another note, I got Alan to help me with buying a pair of Panasonic RP-HJE50 earphones through Yahoo! Auctions. They cost me $51.00 =(. Thanks to Alan for helping me pay first! Sometime around mid-June I might go for the Sony MDR-EX81 earphones as well. Well, it all depends on how much money I'll have at that time. Haha =).

So, life's pretty much still the same. Except I'm growing older. I think I more or less know what I'm going to do for the next few months or so. See you people around, let the love blossom, let the hate burn. Lol.

No comments: