YCYC

20050527

School...

Well school starts for me next Monday. Sigh and yay. Don't really know if I'm looking forward to it or not, but I don't have a choice anyway.

Anyway, this is not targetted at anyone in particular, everyone in general. Well, whatever makes you happier. You know how some people claim to be your friends, only to talk all kinds of bull behind your back. Even when you know about it, and remain quiet, they go on doing their shit, as though they are actually right. Worse of all, when they see you, they smile and talk like they haven't done anything. Interesting. Well, if you really love whining so much, I can't stop you, can I? One can't help others unless that person's willing to help himself. You can't even be yourself, stop posing. Does being cool make you feel happier? You only give a damn about yourself, but have you ever wondered what your friends have done for you? Keep this in mind. A friend might not be doing things the way you want them to, but they probably mean you well. At the very least, they don't bullshit behind your back. You are all talk, really. Talking about friendships, about life, about love, about everything, LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL. Think about it, do you? You only THINK you know. Even when you don't, you wear a mask and act like you do. Dude, I'm not a kid. If you intend to act, please act well. It's so damn easy to see through your mask, your facade.

As I've stated earlier, this isn't targetted at anyone. I love ranting. But if you're affected by what I've said it's probably you.

Alright, enough crap from me. On the brighter side of things, I finally bought a bag from Topman/Topshop today. Hehe. Maclean accompanied me, although he was quite noisy, complaining about going home late and whatnots. Like a wussy! Joking =P. Also, I've a Acer jacket! One of my colleagues didn't want his so I took it, thanks a lot!

Isolation isn't escaping from reality, it's to find out who I really am, what I really want, and where I really belong.

No comments: