YCYC

20081007

Latest Laptop's Desktop Screenshot

Update 1:

Finally I managed to design a clock I like! Check it out!

Neoshooter 7

Today's a good rest day as I my last mid-term's today! Anyway, I just hope I can do well, don't want to think about it. Here's the latest update to my desktop (on my laptop). =P

A little-known fact, I like gothic-style dressing ^^.

Currently listening to: Eminem - Hellbound

Neoshooter 5

Anyway, for those of you interested, the things displayed on the desktop are all done using Samurize. It's pretty amazing, although it hasn't been updated for a while. I used to use it, stopped, and am now back to it. Together with Launchy, I can get access to all my stuff rather easily, yet maintaining a clean desktop =).

Application: Samurize
Samurize Plugins Used:

No comments: