YCYC

20081215

N95 Died =(.

After just 1 year and 2 months of using my trusty (no longer) N95 8GB, it suddenly died last Thursday night. The screen just refused to display anything =(. Thankfully, I was still able to connect it to my computer to copy all the contents out.

Anyway, on Friday, I went down to StarHub Tampines to get an InnoV8. Actually it's more of a gift from mum =). So far it's been really good! The build of the Samsung InnoV8 feels solid, compared to most of the N Series, and although I'm having problems installing a lot of software on it, the bundled stuff work well enough for now. I guess it's just a matter of time before some applications get updated for the InnoV8. The build quality's awesome, the camera's superb, and well, it's good =)!

I'm just sad that my N95 decided to abandon me so suddenly. I'll be taking it down to the (usually lousy) Nokia Care Centre later. Hopefully things have improved.

On a different note, with hope, comes expectations, and with that comes... disappointment?

Anyway, the LOML will be ending her exams tomorrow =)! Can't wait to spend time with her (finally)! =P

No comments: