YCYC

20050225

...

Sigh, it seems things aren't over yet. I'm beginning to wonder what the talk yesterday was for. There're some things I can do, and some things I can't. However, when the people involved aren't even willing to voice out their opinions, how am I supposed to know what's on their mind? I don't even know what's going on in their minds, how can I do anything at all?

I'm tired, really. What do most of you know? I'm skipping my Arts Appreciation tutorial with Gregory tomorrow, just to go for a club meeting. Even then, I get stupid comments from people who don't even know what's going on. Thank you very much. You just destroyed a lot of happiness and whatnots I've been feeling recently. A feeling I haven't felt for a long time. I honestly have no idea what to say. I even made it clear, "Whatever is said inside here stays inside here." I asked for all of you to be honest, to just thrash things out. Yet you kept your mouth shut, only to talk shit behind my back. You aren't even close to me.

When everything ends, I'll just remember, the one who chose to threw away everything wasn't me. It was you all.

On a lighter note, click here for a video I recorded of my friends doing stupid things. Really stupid. The quality isn't as good as it should be as I've converted it from a .mov to a .mpg. Haha. Have fun!

No comments: