YCYC

20050220

Undefined

I don't know what I want at all. Damn. I think about the future so much, I've lost touch with the present. Someone guide me. I hate the way I am now. Yet there's nothing I can do.

Untitled
How can you just leave me behind?
After all that's been said and done
All that's been promised and kept
And all that's been promised and broken

How could you just walk away?
You said you want to let go
They say, if there's love there's hope
I say, if there's love there's pain

I didn't want to start over again
Didn't want that hell to repeat
I didn't want to accept you
Didn't want to fall for you again

Yet you patiently persisted
And in the end, you walked away
Just like the other time, you're gone
Once more, you've left me behind

I'm always the fool, am I not?


Just some random bullshit. Anyway, to my friends out there, please pray for a friend of mine, whose Uncle and Grandmother are very sick right now. Even if you don't believe in a God, please hope. Thanks.

No comments: