YCYC

20041114

Ice

I wake up with a splitting headache that throws me into an utter state of confusion. I went to bed feeling confused, now it's even worse. I'm getting colder each day, and for a while, I thought that would help me concentrate on what I really need first. I thought... But I have no idea now. I wish someone can melt the ice around my heart and wake me up. I don't even know what I feel anymore. The only feeling I"m sure of is anger, and frustration at myself. Every time I felt I was right, I'm proven wrong. Time and again I've made unnecessary judgements and statements. I'm probably going to let someone down again, hurt someone again. Ultimately, it's my fault. My stupid self. I don't even know what the hell I'm typing now. Don't even know or feel a thing, other than the headache. I just want to... Escape from everything sometimes.

Selamat Hari Raya to everyone! We're a multi-racial, multi-religious country, right? =)

No comments: