YCYC

20050405

Untitled

I finally slept early! Went to bed at 1am or so just now, only to wake up at 4am. Nevertheless, I managed to force myself back to sleep, till 6am. Haha =P. Just going to write some thoughts here before returning back to sleep. I have to sleep, or else my throat's not going to recover. Lol =).

I think if you really love someone, that person will always remain in your heart for the rest of your live. Doesn't matter if you're currently with another person, or not. The people you've loved or been with will always hold a special place in your heart. There'll always be times you miss them, always be times you ask yourself why things didn't turn out well. Then of course, you'll look on the bright side and think something like, "If she hadn't left me back then I wouldn't be with this current girlfriend." Haha. The main problem faced by some of us is that we can't treasure the past, and move on at the same time. I can't. I'm trying to though.

We usually complain about people changing, and whatnots, myself included. You won't want someone you love to change, right? Everyday you probably hope that she remains the way she is, stays sweet and stuff. But people change, no matter how much you try to stop it. You can't anyway. But then, look a bit on the bright side. I think, because people change, all the more we should treasure them for what they are =). At the very least, when the person is no longer the who he/she was, you can look back and go, "Well, at least there were some sweet moments." The pain will always be there, but then, without sadness what's happiness? Don't be such a weakling and expect good things all the time. Don't be like me.

It's weird when I type stuff I just did. I'm usually writing negative thoughts. Anyway, I'm going to start working out again, after such a long break. I'm losing muscles and gaining fats =(. Have to start going swimming and going to the beach again. I've to get tanned somehow, because I'm seriously fair now -_-. Anyway, good luck to all my TP friends who'll be receiving their results on April 9th. To Dian, send me the pictures damn it =P.

Bryan Adams - Straight From The Heart
I could start dreamin' but it'd never end
As long as you're gone we may as well pretend
I've been dreamin'
Straight from the heart

You said it's easy but who's to say
That we'd be able to keep it this way
But it's easier
Comin' straight from the heart

Give it to me straight from the heart
Tell me we can make another start
You know I'll never go - as long as I know
It's comin' straight from the heart

I'll see you on the street some other time
And all our words would just fall outta line
While we're dreamin'
Straight from the heart

Give it to me straight from the heart
Tell me we can make one more start
You know I'll never go - as long as I know
It's comin' straight from the heart
Source: http://www.123lyrics.net/

No comments: