YCYC

20050317

Reminiscence

Seeing that you've been doing rather well recently makes me happy =). It's good to see you're moving along fine, honestly. However, the feeling that you've changed keeps bugging me. I shouldn't... Even care anymore. Yet my heart feels so weird. I hate it. Damn. D4SH will probably kill me for this.

Talking about D4SH, you were one of the first, if not the first, to know about it. I still remember what you said back then. "I can buy food for you all!" Haha. Even now, I smile as I think about it. Being the type of person I am, I either laugh, or don't show any emotions. I laugh when I'm with my friends, because of all the jackass stuff we do. However, whenever I'm at home, I literally feel empty. Not that my friends aren't important. Without them I don't know where I would be. But to see you happy really makes me smile within =).

I won't dare to say I still like you. It doesn't make sense. But you're one of a few people who can literally stop me. Haha. Stupid ^^.

I feel like an idiot writing this post, especially when everything's over. However, since the day we decided to go separate ways, I haven't exactly sat down and thought through things. I still haven't, but at least I've some time to write some honest stuff here now that my lab tests are over.

I don't know what you're doing with your life right now. Either way, from what I've seen, you seem to be doing great. Hope you stay that way. Hmm... Hope you do VERY well in your upcoming examinations! Also, please hold on to your dreams =). Hope to see you succeed one day, as a friend =).

Sometimes I still wish you were here. But then again, sometimes I'm just so alone I wish anyone would be here with me. Haha. Stupid me.

Take care and good luck with your life, Bubblyn ^_^.

No comments: