YCYC

20050327

WTF

I made a really long post, and Blogger didn't save it for me... What the hell... Anyway, I was talking about my COMPCOM paper... It's passable, but I guess that's about it. I doubt I'll score well, a B at most. Well, I can't blame anyone but myself. Time and again, I forget about my dreams just because of some stupid stuffs... Only to realise my mistake when it's too late. Haha =).

I guess that's the way things are... All I'm left with is the MSD paper on Monday. This time round I've to really focus, and not repeat the same mistake again...

I felt really lost after today's paper, walking out of the examination room knowing I've lost 20 marks at the very least. What the fuck have I been doing...? Seriously... I guess all these while, the battle has always been within myself. If I can't even defeat this weak POS inside me, I doubt I can go far. Time and again, I give my emotions a higher priority than anything else. Often, this leads to prejudiced judgements. Often, these emotions blind me. There're things I can let go of, but there're just some stuff that are so hard to let go of...

You know, no one actually takes other people seriously. Most people only bother about themselves. It's sad, but true. It doesn't matter what you say, what your nickname or whatever is. When people say "Cheer up.", do they mean it? After all, words are just words. And yes, I expect a lot from everything. I won't deny that.

Damn, it was a really long and honest post... But Blogger didn't save it =(.

Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies

[Chorus:]
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like i do, and i blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

[Chorus]

Discover l.i.m.p. say it [x4]
No one knows what its like
To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind blue eyes
No one knows how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

[Chorus]

No one knows what its like
To be the bad man, to be the sad man
Behind blue eyes.
Source: http://www.azlyrics.com/

No comments: