YCYC

20050301

?

I wonder if I could throw away everything and start anew. I'm so tired of everything that has been going on. I feel like I've achieved nothing at all over these past few months. No, I feel I've achieved nothing after 18 years of living. I'm happy once in a while, especially after doing something well, but that happiness fades away so quickly...

See for yourself what I've become. Just a product of this society, as much as I hate to admit. I don't know what I want anymore.

Stand alone, stand tall, stand strong. Look what you've done. This shattered person before you.

Some of us are putting so much effort into everything, but in the end, we take all the blame.

Really. This world isn't round at all. Everything's so unfair. Imagine putting all the trust you can in someone, all the belief you can in someone, only for that someone to destroy it all.

Almost every night I feel weak and helpless. Yet every day in school I've to put on a smile and act stupid and silly and everything.

DAMN IT.


Jet - Look What You've Done

Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to prove

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Give me back my point of view
'Cause I just can't think for you
I can hardly hear you say
What should I do, well you choose

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to do

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Source: http://www.lyrics007.com

No comments: