YCYC

20050318

Starting All Over... Again

What if I were to let go of everyone precious around me, and start all over again? This time, selecting who to treasure more wisely. Would that be good? It's not just about friends... I don't want to elaborate too much =). There're just some people... Who're really special.

Anyway, found out some more stuff today. Guess I was wrong again. It's sad, really. Of all people, I didn't expect you to be part of the backstabbing. Lol. But it's alright. I hate to say this, but you're a motherfucker. Not the type who fucks his own mother, but the type who fucks EVERYONE'S mother. Go fuck yourself. So who's playing games now? Go ahead and play, I don't want to win in such a dirty and cheap game, a game where you all got the teachers involved. Even worse, you had to resort to lies. Heh. Well, I'm sorry for your parents. Seriously. I think it's the 3rd time you've crossed my path already =). Unlike you though, I don't need to call for a gathering and complain to everyone about you.

Anyway, let's not corrupt my blog anymore with bastardS. Yes, there's an "S" there. Here's a song I really like. Nice lyrics.

Another Level - From The Heart
I know you've heard these words a hundred other times before.
And you've been hurting so your heart has chose to close the door.
Love broke your heart and brought you lies.
Look in my eyes, you'll see a love that's deep and true.
Tender and strong and all for you.
You can trust this love
Honest, that's the honest truth

Chorus

From the heart I'm giving you everything, everything.
From the heart. I promise you that I'll be there.
I'll be there to love you.
From the soul I'm showing you all I feel, all I feel is,
From the heart, from the heart.

I will protect you and respect you and be all you need.
And when you reach for love you only need to reach for me.
These arms will never let you down.
They're staying around.
I'll walk with you through every storm.
I'll keep you save I'll keep you warm.
And you'll have no doubt.. You're the one I'm living for.

Repeat Chorus

I'll provide the love you need.
Just trust my touch, believe in me.
I'll never make you cry.
Give it all I got, with all I've got inside.

Repeat Chorus
Source: http://www.123lyrics.net/

Alright, take care everyone. To my friends, good luck for your lab tests results, and the upcoming examinations! To my "friends", I know you're cursing me and running me down, but good luck anyway. Considering you all are using one another all the time, you REALLY need the luck =). Go on backstabbing me, go on =). Oh ya, the next time you intend to call for a gathering, don't do it publicly in the canteen ;). Smile!

No comments: