YCYC

20040823

5. 五

Today my school started at 12pm, and I still woke up late enough to have to take a cab :(. Realised that many others were later than me, such as Gregory and Maclean. On a side note, Gregory is almost the latest for every single class. Cool :p. Anyway, went for lessons as usual, and during PCOMSYS my group started talking shit again, as usual. Maclean was serious though, while I didn't do much as a leader. Sorry! Really tired. Thanks Maclean-bye. Anyway, after school, we stayed back and distributed the CCN Day flyers to some people, and I happen to see 五 (5). Anyway she's a really cute girl and she was there waving at me. But each time I see her my balls desert me, so I could only return her waving with some pathetic smile, and a 1/2 effort to wave back. Sadly for me, she's attached so she probably doesn't care :(. After that, TG came to my house to rush the APEL report. Our third and final member, MACLEAN, didn't come as he had his Final Theory (Driving), together with Gregory. Hope they pass!

Fell asleep after TG left, and woke up around 30 minutes ago. Had some really shit dreams. Damn I wish I could stop dreaming for just once sometimes. Anyway, see you people later. Have a nice day/good night! :)

No comments: