YCYC

20040829

Sentosa!

I woke up at around 8.30am, had two bowls of beancurd :P. Then waited for Alan to call me. Anyway, I met Alan (together with his sister) around 11am, and then went on to meet Roy. Haha. Introduced them to one another on the way to Harbour Front ^_^. Alan's sister was kind enough to bring some snacks, and Roy bought 100 Plus for us. Anyway, we reached Sentosa at 12.30pm or so. Played frisbee (spelling?) and I realised my frisbee sucks. It's too heavy, it can't glide :(. Add to my useless sense of direction and you've people picking the frisbee from the ground, instead of catching it. Anyway, later on, Alan's two cousins came, and they brought a volleyball along. Had some more fun ^_^. There was this girl who was stripping to her bikinis while we were playing volleyball. Roy and Alan says she's really pretty, and seems to be around 16 years old or so. Damn it. My stupid eyes can't see well, and I didn't bring my spectacles along. Anyway, she was wearing this pink bikini, and she looks really *woot* from behind. Haha. I didn't see her face though :(.

I left the place together with Alan and Roy around 4 or so, while the others stayed on to play. Alan then left for his workplace, while Roy and I took 65. Had a really good sleep on the bus, but somewhere along the trip, a group of idiots had to make so much noise that me and Roy both woke up. Bah, life's like this. Anyway, reached Tampines around 6, had dinner with Roy at KFC, before slacking a while, and finally here I am, home. Lol. All in all, a good break from a really tensed week. Damn it. Oh ya, the KFC girl was cute too! I think her name was Fahlianah or something. She's 1/2 Chinese, 1/2 Malay. Roy was brave enough to ask her. LOL ^_^. Alright people, see you all later. Do download my video below :P.

No comments: