YCYC

20040823

Writings By Me...

Seeing as most of you probably don't check out the links to the right side, I've decided I'll post some of my old writings here once in a while. Then again, most of you are probably unaware of this blog too :(. Anyway, enjoy the following. Note: I wrote them 2 years or so ago, so beware of the childishness, and please take note that they do not, in any way, reflect my current feelings.

Impossible Hope
Each time I look at this photo
A perfect picture of you and me
An unanswered question comes to my mind
A question that will remain forever
What was it that made you change?

You threw away a perfect future
And made me give up all hope on love
You never saw through the sadness in my eyes
The pain I felt within for you
Why didn't you even bother?

You acted like it didn't matter
Even though you knew it did
A reason was never given
You left without a trace of return
Do you value pride over truth?

Everything seemed like a horror movie
Within a cinema I can never leave
You were the director without a license
A director that does things on impulse
Was it fun toying with my feelings?

My desperate heart knows how perfect we can be
And I am sure you know it too
You ran away from the truth
Saying it's for my good
Do you consider that your reason?

Now I'm all alone on this bed
Looking at the empty space beside me
You know how much I loved you
And what I would sacrifice for you
Yet why did you leave?

I'm tearing the photo into pieces
For your coming back to me is impossible
I had really hoped for your return
But who was to know that that night...
Was to be the last day of your life.
- April 28, 2002

Hope you liked it. Anyway, if you're interested in reading more such stuff, check out ShuX-Inspir3 to the right, or you can just click here.

No comments: