YCYC

20040828

Phucked Ups

I hate it when people talk like they know everything. 14, 15-year olds talking about love, being together, when they barely understand THEMSELVES. If you can't even understand yourself, how in the world are you going to understand another person? Don't fucking talk like you know everything. I'm 18 and I don't behave nor talk like I know everything. I don't know anything. The only thing I'm really sure of is myself. I'm in a constant process of learning and improving my knowledge, unlike you, fucking shit. You think those fairy tales you read in story books will come true? IT WILL COME TRUE if you actually do something, instead of acting like you know everything. Know your fucking limits. Take a look at yourself in the mirror before judging others. DO some SELF-REFLECTION please.

And there's someone else who's really retarded. He probably doesn't know me, nor of this blog. But it's pretty retarded when you simply deny everything just because you're "drunk". Can you seriously type out a post, with near-perfect English when you're drunk? Complete bullshit.

One day I'm probably going to despise all of you. Stupid fucks, can't even do a single thing well. No achievement, no dreams. You're better off dead. There're people in orphanages with big dreams, but they can't do a thing because they lack the resources. Yet you people out here, with proper families, doing well and shit, complaining and whining just because you just lost a game to a friend, and shit like that. When I compare my own life to many others, I feel lucky. Yet you people behave like the world owes you a living. Get a life. You only mix with me because you need my help. You seriously think I don't realise it?

Alright, end of rant. SORRY I WAS DRUNK. You know who you are, the people I'm talking about.

No comments: