YCYC

20040822

Think Of One For Me

Hiya people, today was a 1/2 good day for me. Woke up around 2pm, then went out with my mum around 4pm to Century Square to order something. Maclean and some others, you know what it is. It's coming on Wednesday night! :D:D:D Anyway, after that I went to SportsLink at Tampines Mall to get some shuttlecocks. Reached home around 5pm, then went downstairs to play badminton with a friend. The court was in use by others, so we ended up playing with them, and making some friends too. None of them was my age, with the oldest being 15. There were no girls too :(. I saw these same group of people with a rather cute girl yesterday, but today she wasn't there :(. Haha. Anyway, the wind was really huge. Can't really play as a result. Nevertheless, it was fun playing with these new friends, reminds me of myself back then at Pasir Ris, where I know practically everyone at the badminton court (Okok, Sepak Takraw court. *Spelling?*). Went home around 7.20pm, had dinner, and fell asleep. Just woke up, and I'm here typing this. Haven't even bathed :X. Alright, see you people soon, and take care!

Edit: WTF a piece of tissue just floated from nowhere (outside?)and landed nicely on my window grille? It looks unused too. I just took it and threw it down =\.

No comments: