YCYC

20040827

CCN Day!

Today was CCN Day, and damn, it's really tiring. No doubt, it was fun! I wore a pink polo t-shirt to school today, in order to attract some attention for whatever job I'm told to do, such as advertising certain things and stuff. Anyway, I went home around 12 to take my digital camera, and returned to school somewhere around 1. I didn't get to use it in the end though, lol :P. Initially, I was helping out at the basketball tournament, selling drinks and stuff. After a while, I went to our booth (Polar chicken pies and Henna handarts) at the Engineering block. Jia Hua (CENT Club member) then told me to take over Jian Hui's job. Basically, I had to hold this nice banner which advertises the Henna service we're doing, and walk around, showing people. It was fun, although I did look quite stupid :(. The whole thing ended sometime around 5, and after clearing up the place, I went back to the basketball court. Damn. I had to walk past Business School twice two day, and both times I look really stupid. The first time was when Roy insisted that we go through that school, while carrying a carton of drinks each. He wanted to find some girl -_-. The second time was when I returned to the basketball court. Because most of my friends left their bags and stuff at the Engineering School, I had to carry like 8 bags or something and walk all the way to the basketball court, not before passing by the Business School :(. Naturally I heard some rather amusing comments.

After everything ended, I stayed in school to play soccer with Raj and the rest. Maclean played again! Lol. Boon Tiong and Hong Wen joined us too :). We played from 7 to 8+ or so, and damn, it's really hard to see when it's dark :(.

All in all, today's really fun, but I didn't get to see 5 :(. Bah. I did have a girl telling me something about guava juice for no apparent reason though :P. I'm going off to a friend's house now. See you people soon!

Side note: Sorry for today's really bad English. I'm rather tired and can't really think or type well now.

No comments: