YCYC

20040823

This Is Going To Be A Long One

Just thought I would type up something about myself, especially since this blog is so new. It's going to be a long post. Anyway, I was surfing the internet looking for nice quotes to add to this site (Check out the top and bottom of this site), and found some really nice quotes. Some quotes really make you think. Below are some I found really meaningful.

The things you own end up owning you. - Tyler Durden: Fight Club
I find this quote really meaningful. I just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years around 2 months ago. During those 2 years, I've always been the one getting my way, even though I've told her many a times, to let me know if she wants something and whatnots. She never did. Thus, I did own her in a way, although I really didn't want to. When we broke up, all the grudges she had been keeping inside herself came out. I couldn't say a thing. I was practically "owned" by what she's hurling at me. I still miss her sometimes, but I doubt she even cares. She simply left for another guy after 2 years with me... I don't even know what I did wrong. She said we're still friends, but she hasn't contacted me since the last time I called her. The saddest thing was that it was during the last few months together that we were really happy together. At least, I was. I used to have a bad temper, and I tried changing. I finally did, but she left. Maybe girls like bad boys more... Just one thing. I'm vulgar, yes. But at least, I don't sweet-talk meaningless crap just to get a girl.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. - Dante
This quote definitely reminds me of myself. I thought I could at least keep happy memories of the times I had with her, but how can I be happy when she's no longer with me?

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion. - Javan
This doesn't need an explanation, does it?

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.' - John Greenleaf Whittier
Yeah... It might have been. If I hadn't work during the school holidays, she might not have fell for another guy and left me. Then again, if she didn't leave me then, she might leave me later. I can't deny I'm a dreamer, and a really naive one. I thought I would be with her forever. She always said that too. That we would be forever. I still remember her sms-es. In fact, I still keep some of them. But you know what? What is forever? As long as I love you, I'll be with you forever? Lol. So the forever only lasts as long as the love. Maclean and PT, if you're reading this, you know what I mean.

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all. - Samuel Butler
Really? The pain and stuff, is it really worth it? Even now I'm wondering...

Well, basically, that's all. I know right now most of you are saying I can't get over my ex-girlfriend and stuff, but the fact is, I'm already fine now. I just like to look back and reflect on the stuff that's happened in my life from time to time. Some of you probably are laughing too :). Whatever. Just got to face whatever comes my way. I still miss her a lot, and I hope that she'll do well in life. My friends say that I shouldn't even care, but I do. No idea why. She lied to me towards the end of the relationship, talked crap, even said some really hurting stuff. Sometimes I really wonder that the other guy told her. Sometimes I wish I could hate her, but I just can't. Haha. I'm such a loser.

1 comment:

Shuxy said...

Hey thanks :). Check your email ^_^.