YCYC

20040824

Tiring Day...

Damn today's a really tiring day. Firstly, I woke up late, missed the first lesson. Thankfully it's just APEL, and I'm fortunate enough to have sent the APEL Report (due today) to Maclean, so he could print it out and bring it to school. Normally I would've brought it to school myself to print. Not only that, I'm late enough to be forced to take a cab in order to be in time for my second lesson (ELNDES lecture). I would've skipped it if it wasn't for the fact that the teacher probably remembers my face. Anyway, I practically spent the whole lesson talking shit to Maclean (as usual). After that we had EMATH3 lecture, which I skipped, together with Maclean and Gregory. Went to have lunch, then walked around school distributing the CCN Day flyers to everyone. Roy and some others came along. I must admit, I am not cut out to distribute flyers. I find it extremely frustrating when people refuse to take them. Even worse, they ignore you. Damn. Roy seems to be very good at giving them out though. Anyway, while in Business School, Roy bought a balloon, er... folded (correct word?) like a sword. It looks nice in a way, but it seriously resembles more of a dick than a sword. As usual, he started laming around, with me joining in. As I just watched Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, I commented that it's that "Green Dynasty" sword. Yes, lame, I know, but you would be as lame as I am if you were thrown into a class of 24 boys and 0 girls.

After that, we had PCOMSYS lecture, and it was really boring. I somehow managed to burst the "blade" part of that sword balloon, leaving only the handle. AND IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE A BIG FAT DICK. Later on, Khalid (my classmate), completely destroyed that balloon. Lol. School went on as usual, and we went to play soccer with Raj and some others (mostly P02 people) after that. It was fun, and Maclean actually played :P.

Anyway, most important thing that happened today... ROY IS IN LOVE WITH SOME RED SHIRT GIRL HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW :X. Alright, enough from me already, see you people later. Have a good day!

No comments: