YCYC

20041003

-

Woke up around 1pm today, and reached school somewhere around 3pm. Kelvin came along, and Andrew, Rayhan, and Gregory were all there by the time we reached. Didn't really study. Just can't. Managed to understand most of Chapter 5, but I'm too lazy to practice anything at all. Did like 3 questions and gave up doing the rest.
I'm seriously a failure in life. Complete lack of looks and character.
Sleep is so much better, with the exception of nightmares. Even if I've sweet dreams of being with people I shouldn't be thinking of or anything, it feels so peaceful, at least, in the dream. Of course, when you wake up, the ache is there, but who gives a damn? Most of us are already in pain everyday, a little more doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm going to school tomorrow again, to finish up Math, and start on ELNDES. I'm having both of them on Tuesday, and I haven't even touched ELNDES. Good luck to me man. I'll need lots of it.
Just someone to care for and love...
I'm going to be throwing away my life if I go on this way... Sigh. Damn it I NEED the DL no matter what... Otherwise I've no idea what the hell I'm living for. No idea at all. A simple dream that wouldn't come true.

No comments: