YCYC

20041002

Fugly Me

:(. Yeah I was supposed to be sleeping, but I can't.

All's a sweet dream when I'm with you
All's a nightmare when you're gone
Who needs a paradise when I have you?
I'd rather die than live without you

All's a sweet dream when I'm with you
Don't ever wake me up from this
Because it would mean you're gone
I'd rather die than live without you

Whatever. I suck :(. Recently I've been happy over the smallest of things. Yay. But still...

For My Hia Dis
If a girl isn't good
Just let her go
Don't eat bad food
It makes your shit flow

It flows uncontrollably
Like tears from your eyes
Would she really cry?
Even if you die

Even if it's hard
You've to let it go
You can't always fuck
Just because you're hard

I'll be here for you
At the very least
Not as your gay partner
But as a worthy friend
- YC.ShuX, 02.10.2004

No comments: