YCYC

20041012

Peace

Sorry I haven't been bloggin for the past few days. Anyway, it's 2.35am, Tuesday right now. Let's backtrack...

Starting from Sunday...
Woke up around 2pm or something. Too late to meet the CENT people already. They were at Toa Payoh as Larry, Roy and Tiffany all had their Taekwondo grading. Anyway, good luck :). Stayed at home till around 5.30pm, then I left house to meet Larry, who passed the GNC membership card to me. Roy was supposed to give it to me but he was lazy :P. Larry waited for me for like 20 minutes =\. Sorry! Then I met my father and sister, and we went to Loyang Tua Pei Gong to pray. Sorry about the Hanyu Pinyin. My father also gave me his "Fo Pai". Anyway, after that I went home, had dinner, and then I went to Boon Tiong's house. My mother was still sick :(. She insisted on doing housework and I nearly lost my temper at her. Damn it. You need a good rest. Let me do something for once. In the end, she went to sleep again, and I waited till 10pm or so before going to Boon Tiong's house.

Kelvin, Hong Wen, Boon Tiong, together with Boon Tiong's girlfriend and her family, and Boon Tiong's own family were all there when I reached. What a crowd. I bought the NutriSoy twin-pack before going, and I was left with 1 and 1/4 carton or so when I reached. Ended up I "tio suan" by all of them, for bringing NUTRISOY, when all of them are drinking either Tiger Beer or Guinness Stout. Anyway, I drank with them too, and even drank Guinness Stout mixed with NutriSoy with Boon Tiong's mother. Lol. It was a fun night, and it got better when my sister sms-ed me to tell me my mother's getting better. We all slept sometime around 3am I think, can't really remember. I wanted to wake up at 5am to go home and wake my sister up and stuff, but I ended up waking up at 7am. Gave my mother a call, and she said she's better now. I told her to rest at home but she insisted on working. Argh. She went to work, only to come home after getting a jab from the doctor at her workplace. THEN SHE WENT TO WORK AGAIN. Damn. Thankfully, by the time she came home again, around 7pm, she was alright.

Anyway, I had lunch around 2pm or so, with Boon Tiong's mother treating us. Nice duck rice :D. Kelvin and Hong Wen left after that, leaving only me, Boon Tiong, his brother, and mother. I went back to his house, and his mother made a "Fu" for me. Thanks =). I left Boon Tiong's house around 4pm or so. Bought some Toto numbers together, and only one number came out -_-. System 8 somemore. Damn. 14 dollars gone. Lol.

Anyway, thanks to Tiong Guan too. I called him around 5pm asking for some blank CDs, and he took the trouble to walk to my house and give it to me. I was too lazy to walk, and had flu thanks to Boon Tiong :X. Had dinner with Tiong Guan after that, went home, spent some time online, before taking a nap. Woke up around an hour ago, still having the flu now. Hm... To someone who's having some headache or something, do get well soon :).

So, to sum it up, the weekend was one of the best I've had in a long long time. Other than the flu. Haha :P. I also hope my mother fully recovers soon, and that someone's headache will be gone soon :P.

Before I forget, on Saturday, while out with the CENT people, the King Kong who got my number was actually thick-skinned enough to sms and ask me... "Hey that time you looking at me?" Fuck. I simply replied no. She went on to make up some excuse, saying her friend told her that. What the hell? If I'm going to look at a girl, I'm going to look at someone sweet. Not some wannabe "ah lian". Anyway, she got really irritating when she started saying stuff like "My friend says it's either you or your friends who looked at me." To my friends, if ANY OF YOU LOOKED AT HER, YOU AREN'T MY FRIEND. Alright, I should stop being so insulting, but people nowadays... You ask for someone's number, then you blame it on him/her because he/her supposedly looked at you first? If you've the guts to do it, have the guts to be truthful. On another note, to those who are bored enough and want to know what else happened on Saturday while out with the CENT people, check out Nicholas', Maclean's and Roy's blog. I'm too lazy to type anymore :P.

No comments: