YCYC

20041004

Helpful Lady

Alright, today I managed to study most of Math. Should be aronud 90% already. ELNDES is still untouched though. Planning to sleep around 4 or 5am today. After studying just now, we went to eat, and Rayhan, Andrew and me went on to play Outrun 2. We played 3 rounds, or was it 4? Anyway it was fun :). By the way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYHAN.

Anyway, I took the MRT home, instead of the usual bus number 38 because I wanted to get home asap... Ended up I reached home later :P. But it was for a good cause though. Hehe. This small little boy ran into the MRT without his mother, and the door closed before his mother could get in. Anyway, I was quite unhelpful too... I didn't even approach him or anything, and by the time I stood up, an auntie had already got to him. She was a really kind lady. Anyway, I only helped when she and the small kid got down at Simei... I told her I live in Simei, and that she can go back onto the MRT, while I accompany that small boy. Anyway, the door closed before she could go back in. Long story short, that small boy was brave, he didn't even cry :). And that auntie was really kind-hearted... :). And I'm a bastard because I had trouble trying to help... The MRT uncle who's usually at the control station was really helpful too. Anyway, good to see them reunited ^_^. Alright, got to study in a while. Take care people.

No comments: