YCYC

20041010

Yesterday

Yesterday was a fun day, went out with the CENT people and had loads of fun. Lol :D. Me and Andrew were the Air Hockey champions, until Gregory decided to help the other teams cheat :(. Lol :p. Anyway, I went to meet my father after that, and visit my auntie at the same time. She's now back in Hong Kong working :(. Anyway, talked to both of them about lots of stuff. Haha :). As usual, I talked to my father about love stuff and crap. He said that most people just want to get into relationships because they're curious and stuff. I think I sort of agree with that. Bah. Whatever. Just for your own need to satisfy your curiosity you end up hurting many others, and then you complain that love hurts? Lol. Amusing :). Instead of being faithful to just one person, you treat people like options, like a game. Choose the best among them. The richest, the most handsome, the prettiest, or the sexiest? I wish people like this will end up with each other, so those that are innocent won't be involved in their stupid games. Their curiosity. I'm curious too, can I fuck you? Haha.

On another note, my mother's sick now... :(. I hope she gets well soon. Sigh...

No comments: