YCYC

20041019

I... Should Just Kill Myself

Met Maclean, Nicholas, and Andrew in Tampines around 1pm today. Sorry dudes, I'm late, AGAIN. Very tired, due to lack of sleep :(. They even waited for me so we could've lunch together =\. Sorry. Anyway, went to school after that (without Nicholas, he had bowling) for badminton. It was fun, playing with Andrew, Tiffany, Maclean, Roy, Wayne, Thiong Ming, Wai Kit, Larry, and his brother, Harry. No pun intended. Sorry if I left out some names, can't really remember. Anyway, my badminton sucks now. Can't even hit it where I want it to go. Still, it was fun ^_^.

After that, we all went to the CENT room for a bit of slacking. I fell asleep while the rest of them played "daidee" -_-. I've been getting really sharp pains in my lower back recently. No idea why. Not so much of pain, but really intense muscle aches. Sigh. I didn't even train my lower back... :(. Anyway, after that, Andrew, Maclean, Wayne and me went to McDonald's for dinner. Got an sms from my ex-girlfriend, asking me how I've been doing. The date with her is still on... 30th October I guess. I'm surprised... Seriously. Sometimes I think a part of me is still holding on to the past dearly. I hate it... Still miss the girl who was with me for close to 2 years sometimes. I seriously hate myself for my actions back then, so... Weak. No dignity, no pride. Anyway, girl, take care =). Hope a better person comes along for you one day.

Came home after dinner, and fell asleep. Woke up to sms someone but no reply =(. Lol... See you people later, take care =).

Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
Lay a whisper on my pillow,
leave the winter on the ground.
I wake up lonely,
there's air of silence in the bedroom
and all around
Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away.

It must have been love but it's over now.
It must have been good but I lost it somehow.
It must have been love but it's over now.

From the moment we touched, 'til the time had run out.
Make-believing we're together that I'm sheltered by your heart.
But in and outside I've turned to water like a teardrop in your palm.
And it's a hard winters day, I dream away.

It must have been love but it's over now.
It's all that I wanted, now I'm living without.
It must have been love but it's over now,
it's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows.


Source: http://www.lyricstime.com/

No comments: