YCYC

20041026

Playtime Is Over... :(

Alright, time to write some serious stuff out... While I was talking to her just now, I felt happy. I don't know why. She's always able to make me happy, somehow. The way she talks, the way she laughs, her comments and everything...

Even though we've broken up, a part of me still wants to protect her somehow. Protect her from all the filth in this world... It seems that I ended up corrupting her and hurting her though... Deep down inside, maybe I never really let go of her before. She says she's been talking to this guy who's a flirt recently. Just hope nothing goes wrong...

I'm seriously not in a mood to do anything now... Death seems peaceful at times...

Meeting her this Saturday, going to give her a surprise... Make her happy, at least one last time...

No comments: