YCYC

20041003

Sar Tur They

It was a rather productive day, considering I managed to finished up most of Chapter 4. Anyway, had some fun in the library as well. Hmm... Kelvin came my house around 11.30pm or so, and we talked and stuff, and worked out, and we're either going to sleep, or study later. Probably sleep, and wake up earlier tomorrow to study. It depends... :). Life isn't exactly being good to both of us right now. Fuck. Why are all my friends in shit trouble...? Kelvin, Joven... The CENT people... Etc. Sigh...
Tonight I celebrate alone...
I think I had a dream yesterday, and in that dream I wrote a poem about a girl who didn't get any respect from her boyfriend. I can't remember what were the exact words, but I am pretty sure it was a rather nice poem... Something like...
Just once more...
You never really did respect me
All you ever wanted was my body
Gave you oral...
But some things aren't meant to be...
I can't remember. Damn it. Anyway, I've no idea why I have such a dream... But the girl in my dream was clearly suffering though :(. I don't know what the hell I'm living for anymore... I should think about it after the examinations. Probably...
Maybe I should walk a path of darkness...
Currently listening to Hotel California reversed with Kelvin. Lol... Interesting, yet freaky. Anyway, try pronouncing your name in the reversed way, record it. And reverse it and play. For example...
Why should I even care?
Kelvin will become Nivlek. So you say "Nivlek", record it, and then using sound recorder or something, reverse and play it. It'll play back Kelvin... Weird. I didn't know this till Rayhan told me. Guess I'm an idiot :(. Lol.
I hate my heart... Useless and weak.
Alright, I guess I got to go... This life is meaningless.

No comments: