YCYC

20040910

Afterfun

Damn, thanks to all my dear friends. It was one hell of a birthday :D. This is the first time in a really long while that my birthday's NOT during the holidays. Anyway, basically, I was 1/2 drunk most of the time, thanks to Maclean making me drink around 3/4 of a 330ml bottle of Black Cat. Stupid 40% alcohol drink :(. This is my first time drinking in a long while :D. Anyway, my friends bought for me a New Balance jacket(?), which was really nice. Bah, words cannot describe how thankful I am for this wonderful, though short, party they organised. To those who turned up, thanks a lot. Hm... Too many to name, I'm lazy :P. It was really fun... Although some people I wished were there wasn't, but damn it, I'm not going to let one or two people spoil the fun. Anyway, I found out later one that Maclean actually went to email "5", and invited her... Too bad she didn't reply.

Kelvin and Hong Wen joined us later on, and then most of them left for some meeting, leaving only me, Kelvin, Hong Wen, and Boon Tiong. Ah! Old friends of mine :D. We proceeded to take some more pictures, while I'm still in my drunken stupor. Anyway, after that, Boon Tiong sent me home. Lol. Thanks man :p. It was around 7pm or so. I then slept all the way... Till 11pm. Alright, it's late, I'm going to sleep... Someday I'll type what exactly happened during the talk with my ex-girlfriend, but hey, now's not the time :D. Thanks for reading once again, the blog/diary of a really ordinary boring brat.

To Dian, Hilmi, & Asheeq: Thanks for that wonderful "Happy Birthday" right in front of YOUR audience! Haha ^_^. Thanks thanks thanks!

Here's one of my favourite pictures taken during the celebration (Thanks to Raj for taking the pictures.):

YC
Retarded YC With Cake All Over His Face...

No comments: