YCYC

20040913

GROUP WORK? Don't Fucking Make Me Laugh.

I've had enough of you all. You fucking know who you are. And yes, I'll surely name you if I need to. Four PBL subjects, one group. You all chose me to be the leader for all four, but have any of you ever treated me as one? Fuck you and your intelligence. I could've chosen another group, if not for the fact I treated you all as friends. I'd rather work with a retard who actually TRIES, then with fuckers like you all. Some of you within the group aren't like this, you know who you are. But I can say most of you are. All I'm asking for is for you all to PLAY YOUR PART. OADES, PCOMSYS, ELNDES, MAP. TELL ME, WHICH ONE HAVE YOU ALL HELPED ME WITH?

For OADES, I'm practically doing ALL THE CODING. You think it's easy? Do you all know every night I spend some time reading up, just so that I could do the coding and stuff? AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING? Playing your FUCKING Priston Tale, Ragnarok Online, Cronous, ETC. ETC.? IF YOU READ THIS AND YOU ARE UNHAPPY, COME TALK TO ME. I've already talked to you all once, and you all didn't even take it seriously. Commented by saying I was giving a lecture? Fucking shit, WHEN I broke up with her, I didn't even use it as an excuse to NOT do my work. Then what excuses am I getting from you people? "Very tired." "Shit, la. I cannot play PT." "I have to meet J*****a." "I got gym." What else? Which of these are actually VALID reasons?

Let's move on. For ELNDES, all I did was ask the rest of you patch up the circuits, while I drew the whole thing out. You think it's easy to do that? I'll switch places with you. YOU FUCKING DRAW THE CIRCUIT, WHILE I SIMPLY PATCH IT UP? Alright? THEN GO ON AND EXPLAIN TO THAT TEACHER of ours. Want? Whine and whine, saying the circuit can't work. ONE OF YOU EVEN had the guts to lose your temper at me. Dude, just because you're physically stronger than me doesn't fucking give you that right. If you REALLY THINK you're right, by all means, come. Having a fucked up teacher is already bad enough, DON'T FUCKING ADD TO IT. "YC clever. He can do." YA YA, I AM CLEVER, AND YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID. AT LEAST TRY? ELNDES is my worst subject too. Just because I passed while you failed doesn't mean I'm good at it. I BARELY passed.

For PCOMSYS, some of you don't even do the notes. I've already kept quiet about it. What else? For teaching sessions, INSTEAD OF YOU doing the teaching, you ask me to do it? Whatever for? When it's YOUR PART. I've already done more than enough. I EVEN HELPED YOU WITH THE NOTES. And what do I get? "Willie's a better teacher." and off you go, to his group. YOU FUCKING KNOW WHO YOU ARE. One day I'm going to punch you, for sure.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MAP. What the fuck are you people doing during MAP? Sitting behind me talking about your games, while I do all the coding? HELLO? CAN'T YOU TAKE OUT THE FUCKING DATA BOOK AND TRY?

If YOU THINK I AM TALKING SHIT, LET ME TELL YOU THIS FIRST. I HAVEN'T touched a game since the term tests started. If you don't believe me, by all means, give me a call, I'll pass it to my mother or WHOEVER you want, and let you ask all you want. How about asking Roy and some others what I've been doing? The people from P02 are actually helping me, unlike you all. AND THEY AREN'T EVEN IN OUR GROUP. You think I like asking them? Why don't you try writing a fucking PCOMSYS report all by yourself? Sent me your information, and that's it? Let me tell you, MOST OF THE STUFF you've sent is REDUNDANT, and YOU KNOW IT. And you fucking just send it and "Hey, it's none of my business anymore?" You don't even ask if I need any more help. Fuck you. Friends? My ass. When your computer was down, I went to your house, fixed it up, till late at night. Ended up taking a cab home? Did you pay? Ask yourself. And yes, I'm referring to more than one person here. You don't know what a friend is, neither do you have one. All you have are tools to make use of, including me. Selfish self-centered fucked-up egoistic piece of junk. THE TERM IS ALREADY COMING TO AN END, STOP PLAYING YOUR STUPID GAMES.

No comments: