YCYC

20040901

Dreams...

Before I begin anything, here's the translated lyrics for the song "Scarlet" from the anime "Ayashi no Ceres". I got them from http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/ayashinc/ancscar.htm.

Can you still see your dreams in the distant, starry sky?
Are they more vivid than they were when you were little?

When one forgets to put the emotions that overflow in her heart to rest, they burn the color of passion.

I used to believe without a doubt that I could reach my dreams, no matter how far off they were.
But that me from long ago now sleeps inside my heart.

Dreams are more fragile and fleeting than a glass rose,
so then why are we destined to dream?

Sometimes two dreams can turn into love,
but there are also times when they can't.

Even when they're alone, people want to share their feelings, but it can be so hard.
Words are powerless to express one's feelings, and sometimes they become a silver knife.

Even when they're alone, people want to share their feelings, but it can be so hard.
Words are powerless to express one's feelings, and sometimes they become a silver knife.

I used to believe without a doubt that I could reach my dreams, no matter how far off they were.
But that me from long ago now sleeps inside my heart.

I found them to be really nice, thus I posted them here. Anyway, today was a rather smooth day. I WOKE UP IN TIME TODAY! Yay! Didn't have to take a cab :p. Reached school around 9 and watched the TCS2 presentation by the 2 groups. It was fun watching the presentation, although I was too tired and fell asleep halfway. When I woke up, it was some Q & A session, and I closed my eyes for a little rest. Ming Foo saw this, and posed me a question -_-. Thankfully, what they asked was somehow not taught by them :X. Thus I was saved from further embarrassment :D. Anyway, next week would be my turn :(. Hmm... After school today, I had to go to the CENT room to discuss about the shirts with them. It seems we can't entirely remove the old logo, so yeah, have to think of new ideas. After that meeting, I went for the TCS2 meeting with our teacher. I've a better idea of what to do for the presentation now. Anyway, I went Parkway Parade with Nicholas, Wai Kit, & Roy after that. Nicholas wanted to buy some presents for a girl friend of his, so we tagged along. I also had to check out the price of some stuffs :). We went to Burger King after settling our stuffs, and wow, there's lots of pretty young girls. Hehe. Anyway, as usual, we only look at them, but made no contact :(. There was this pink shirt girl that didn't really look like a Chinese, seems to be a Eurasian or something, and damn she's really pretty. Oh ya, I was actually enjoying looking at the girls TILL MACLEAN CAME. He had to sit in front of me, and block my view :(. Even worse, there were two girls somewhere in front of me and they were actually looking towards our direction for quite a few times. One of them was pretty too :p. ANYWAY, MACLEAN BLOCKED ME AND I can't ENJOY ANYMORE :(. Bah. Lol. After eating and slacking for a long while, we went to the arcade, played some games, and went home. Damn I suck at arcade games :(.

Shit Event Of The Day: While waiting for bus number 15 with Roy, some stupid old auntie came to ask us which was the fastest way to go to Hougang. Roy told her to take 15, and then change to 87, AND HE GOT A SCOLDING. That old auntie said something like "WHY YOU GIVE ME SUCH A LONG RIDE ONE?" Fucking bitch. Anyway, Roy was damn fucked after that, and told her to take a cab if she wants a short ride. She made some noise again. I was trying hard to control my temper, but then I finally lost it and told her "We don't stay around this area, and aren't familiar." She said "You all so young, not familiar with this place?" So I told her, "We stay in the East, and we're only familiar with the East and Town area. SORRY." Then she kept quiet for a while... Then her bus came, and I told her "BYE!" Roy said "HAVE FUN!" Lol.

Weird Event Of The Day: After taking 15 to Tampines, I had to change to 38 in order to go home. While on the bus, I was looking for seats, and being my usual self, I sat at the last row. The thing was, 3 girls were also sitting there, and when I sat down, one of them whispered something to the other two, and she moved away from me. Damn, I swear I wasn't smelly or anything. Am I scary or what? Weird =[.

Alright, got to go now, see you people later ^_^.

No comments: