YCYC

20040905

Sadistic Desires - Chop Off My Leg!

I was talking to my friend Dian on the phone, when we talked about the old times we had, and also about my ex-girlfriend. LOL. As I stated in an earlier post, I can't help but laugh each time I think about what her father say. I think I can actually sue him for that, according to Singapore law. I can get the PPO (Personal Protection Order) or something. Bah, too bad I'm not rich enough to play this kind of games. Oh ya, her brother too, it'll probably be fun to see him someday, considering how he likes to act friendly and shit with me :). People, if I sound like I'm bearing grudges, no. I'm just thinking of what I would do if I ever see them, I've to return the favour you know? Maybe when the time comes I won't be able to do it, but I'll probably be able to anyway. Damn it. Maybe when I'm tired I become sadistic. Or something.

Whatever happened to the girl I know
The two years I had can't be fake
Where are you now my darling
I still miss you every night


Bullshit post from me.

No comments: