YCYC

20040903

To My Close Ones

If I ever say anything or hurt any of you, sorry. There's some things in life I've to achieve no matter what, even if it means losing some of you as friends. It's not that I don't treasure you all, I do. But there're certain things I've to do first. I think it's time I actually do things my way, instead of always... giving in to others (not you people), making way for others to pass. There's a limit... And it's about to be broken. My dreams. I mean them. Look to your right... :).

I want to do well in polytechnic, well enough to enter a local university. Get a really sweet girlfriend, treat her well, and stuff. Be honest with her. Make those around me happy. Get rich, succeed in life. Throw money at some people I really hate. Settle down once I'm rich enough, and really enjoy for the rest of my life.

I know some of you right now are thinking "Boring guy." and shit. Especially some girls. You know who you are. To be honest, I don't really care what you're saying. Just let me remind you of this. What were your dreams when you were young? Did you really want to become a playboy, a bastard, a bitch, or a slut? Fucking around with people's hearts. Adding more people to your "ex" list. What else? Is that really your wish? Aren't most of you changed only after a relationship that failed? Aren't you only running away? I might be wrong, but I want to believe there's good in all of us :). Take care. May peace be within your heart, unlike mine.

No comments: