YCYC

20040926

One Day

One day I'm going to write a happy poem. More than one if possible. But I'm usually unable to write when I'm happy. My limited vocabulary is filled with more words that describe sadness than anything else. Damn it. Add that to my null talent at writing sometimes, and you have it. I'm unable to write when I'm happy. And by the time I sit down and try to write, I probably remember all the bad stuff already. Damn. Stupid useless brain of mine. Here is an attempt, but it turned out sad anyway.

Watching You Sleep
As I watch you sleep
I want to give you a kiss
Lie beside you asleep
Share an eternal bliss

You probably don't realize
Because he's on your mind
He's filling you with lies
But then love is blind

When I tell you he's lying
You always end up crying
I didn't mean to end up hurting
You, whom I am missing

As I watch you sleep
Trying my best to rhyme
Can you see me weep?
For the first and last time
- ShuX.YC, 26.09.2004

Untitled Junk
How much can I deny
No matter how I try
Even when I get high
I can't help but cry

I've to ask you why
You left for another guy
You were the first to say hi
And the last to say bye

No comments: