YCYC

20040921

For A Friend

Dude you know who you are. Just want to tell you not to get angry over those friends of yours. Never mind that you've known them for a long time. Think. During this time, have they ever treated you as a friend? Always making fun of your size. I know you can take it. What you can't is the fact they aren't there when you need them. And one of them even said you don't even care about them. Fuck them. They've their stupid ego problems, and don't even know their own limits. Don't get so affected by them. To begin with, you spend most of your time in school with us, the CENT gang. Haha. Cheer up man!

Oh ya, my OAD is nearly done now, and I'm really tired to think about it. The MAP didn't work :(. Got to recode some parts of it. And the ELNDES circuit finally worked. Yay! Tomorrow will be another stressful day... Bah. Anyway, on a side note, I really miss having a sweet girl in my arms :(. Hug hug hug :(. Alright got to go now...

No comments: