YCYC

20040908

Birthday!

Bah, it finally came. Yay! Finally 18! HAHA. Legal age now! Yay yay yay! I'll miss the jokes about me not being of legal age though :(. Thanks to those who wished me Happy Birthday. I can't remember who's the first, but still, thanks to:

Special:
Ethelyn (Thank you, that's all I can say. I'm grateful.)

Friends:
Jie Yan
Norahs
Maclean (THE ONLY PERSON WHO CALLED! I feel so honoured. Lol. Thanks brother.)
Kelvin
Reena
Alysa
Sylvia (I'm surprised... Thanks girl.)
Lionel (Another one. Happy birthday to you too!)
Daphnie
Isabel
Hong Wen
Nicholas (Don't worry dude, it's never too late.)
Poh Tiam (He called too. But it was way too late :p. Joking. Thanks man!)
Soo Chin
Joven
Charlotte
Eshlyn
Andrew
Tiffany
Raj
Gregory
Dian
Hilmi
Asheeq
Jie Min
Dawn (Glad to see you back with him. All the best!)
Alan (FINALLY YOU CALL! Damn! Haha.)
Fatimah
Chris (Thanks for the CENT shirt.)
Jia Hua (Same as above. :p)
Erwin
Tiong Guan
Roy
Boon Tiong
Angie
Jimmy
Wayne
Celestine
Alvin

Relatives:
Aunt Helen
Aunt Alicia (Thank you?)

MY FATHER AND MOTHER. My father gave me 180 dollars, while my mother already bought for me a workout bench which costs 199 dollars. My paternal grandmother too :D.

Lol :). On another note, good luck to Kelvin! Haha, you know what I mean. Sorry I didn't hold a party for you people. I'll do something to make up for it if possible... :).

Thanks for the jacket people! Thanks for that Black Cat too. I'm still having a headache. Lol. Boon Tiong, thanks for sending me home. Lol :D. I'll type more tomorrow. Giddy and tired now. Lol.

Sorry to anyone I left out, really blur now. Anyway, feel free to download the pictures here. DOWNLOAD. DOWNLOAD. Note: I look like complete dipshit.

No comments: